Cute, Twin Gable Cottage In Sought After Centenary Heights
House - CENTENARY HEIGHTS QLD
Fall in love with 1 Llewellyn Street, a cute twin gable character home, nestled in the heart of the ever popular Centenary Heights.
This is a fantastic property and offers 2 carpeted bedrooms with open floor to ceiling built-ins, an updated bathroom with shower over bath, polished timber vanity & exhaust fan plus a separate toilet.
Centrally located you will find the carpeted living area which flows seamlessly to the eastern facing sun room, boasting polished timber flooring. The eat-in kitchen has been updated and offers generous cupboard space, electric oven, griller, rangehood & gas cooktop. There is also an internal laundry with security screen door.
At the rear is a rain water tank on a stand with a storage room underneath. The home is surrounded by a fully fenced 501m2 allotment with low maintenance gardens and gravel driveway leading to the single carport.
The external walls painted within the recent past and the interior has been freshly painted throughout. All the major works are done and it is ready for you to fall in love with.
– 2 great sized carpeted bedrooms with open floor to ceiling built-in robes
– Updated bathroom with shower over bath, polished timber vanity & exhaust fan plus a separate toilet
– Central carpeted living area
– Eastern facing sunroom with polished timber flooring
– Updated kitchen and eat-in dining with generous cupboard space, electric oven and griller, range hood and gas cook top
– Internal laundry with security screen door
– Rainwater tank on a stand with a storage room underneath
– Fully fenced 501m2 allotment
– Low maintenance gardens
– Single carport
Other useful information –
Secondary – Centenary Heights State School
Primary Rangeville State School * (Please referee the school catchment website for more information)
– Shopping – 5 minute drive to Kmart & Southtown shopping centres
– Water – $300 access charge plus consumption
– Council Rates – Approx – $900 net per half year
– Rental Appraisal – $280 to 290 per week