Bring Family, Horse, Truck, Boat & Friends To This Large Entertainer On 1 Acre
House - MURPHYS CREEK QLD
INVITE EVERYONE on your list of friends – and bring the whole family, your boat, trucks and ute – to this fantastic 5 bedroom home boasting a colossal entertainment area and large sheds in Murphys Creek, presented by Jacqui Walker Sells.
TALK ABOUT LIVEABILITY! Play a round of billiards in the colossal, covered entertainment area and catch the big game, thanks to the handy TV and electrical points. A few steps away, let the drinks flow! There’s a built-in, covered bar with a sink for easy clean-up, display shelving for your cherished drinks and storage for all your glassware. And who ordered medium rare? Tempt tastebuds at the brick built-in wood-fired BBQ.
NO-ONE WILL WANT TO LEAVE! And that’s great, because among the long list of features there’s:
– 5 large bedrooms with built-in-robes & 2 bathrooms
– A huge open concept lounge and dining room, featuring wood-look floors, air-conditioning & a ceiling fan
– A New Guinea rosewood kitchen for the master chef! This features a striking 5 burner gas cooker, a servery to the family dining room, a dishwasher, double fridge space, water filtration system & a large pantry
– The tranquil master bedroom you want – with spa bath to large ensuite & an a spacious walk-in robe, positioned away from other bedrooms for maximum privacy
THE LANDSCAPED 1 ACRE allotment offers you an impressive:
– 4 bay powered shed with 3 doors, concrete floor & handy skillion
– Truck-height 3 bay carport (with power, room for a truck & dry access to home)
– Fenced, dog-proof, totally useable allotment
– Bore pumping 12,000gph
– 5,000 gallon rainwater tank
– Sprinkler system
– Separate hot water system to spa in ensuite
– Welcoming front verandah
THERE’S EVEN MORE:
– A formal entry
– Fresh paint & new carpet all built-in bedrooms (some with air-conditioning & ceiling fan)
– Slate flooring
– Main bathroom with shower over bath plus large vanity
– Separate toilet
– An updated laundry with bench & handy storage space
– 650 metres to Post Office, Fuel & Convenience Store
– 900 metres to Tavern
– 1.1km to Murphys Creek State School
– 1.2km to Community Hall & Ground
ENSURING SPACE & LIFESTYLE, this family home with colossal entertainment is the place to be – and everyone on your friends list, plus your family, ute, boat & truck agree. So make the most fantastic move & INSPECT IMMEDIATELY!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available to show you this fantastic property 7 days per week.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
APPROX RATES: $857.00 gross half year
WATER: Provided by QLD Urban Utilities
LAND USE / ZONING: Dwelling – Large Housesite / Rural Residential
LAND SIZE / DIMENSIONS: 4,052m2 (approx. 1 acre) / 115m deep x 52m wide on longest boundaries
INTERNET: Able to be connected to the NBN on Fixed Wireless (FW)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Murphys Creek State Primary (1.1km) Toowoomba State High – Mt Lofty Campus (20 minute drive)
MARKET STATS: Murphys Creek Change in Median Price (5yrs) is 16.3% and Annual Change in Median Price (10yrs) is 4.6% (Source: RP Data)
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all quoted distances are approximate only.