The Price Is Right & Wow: 330 Metres To USQ!
House - KEARNEYS SPRING QLD
POSITIONED AN EASY 330 metres to USQ, this modern family home boasts multiple living areas – perfect for a teenage family with University studies in mind.
CURRENTLY LEASED at $425.00 per week until January 2019, investors & owner-occupiers should make an intelligent move on 11 McMorrow today not tomorrow. HERE’S WHY:
– Winning combination of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and auto double garage
– Spacious kitchen with dishwasher & electric cooking
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan dining & family room (plus ceiling fan)
– This leads to undercover entertainment area
– Room to be apart in the formal lounge room
– Ensuite & walk-in-robe ensures a great master bedroom experience (plus ceiling fan)
– All additional bedrooms offer built-in-robes & ceiling fans
– Main bathroom for the family with separate bath and shower
– The 2nd toilet is separate, for maximum family convenience
– Security screens to all windows and doors
– Remote controlled double garage with internal access
– Fully fenced 624m2 allotment
WHAT’S IN THIS AREA?
– Wow! Walk 330 metres to USQ
– 730m to Kearney Springs Historical Park
– 1.2km to Darling Heights State School (P-6)
– 2.2km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
GET growth and liveability, or get growth and income. Today not tomorrow is the time to make a move on 11 McMorrow! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Rental Income: Currently leased at $425.00 per week until January 2019 (5.26% gross rent yield per annum)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent Rates: $1266.84 / half-year
– Recent Water Rates: $281.07 / half-year (plus consumption)
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Catchment: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.2km) & Harristown High (7-12, 4.2km)
– Allotment Size: 624m2
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.