Family Living In A Prime Position!
House - RANGEVILLE QLD
– 4 generous bedrooms (2 built-in)
– 2 bathrooms (main bathroom hosting a separate bath & shower)
– Updated kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
– Casual dining area
– Large living area plus 2nd separate rumpus or family room
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Covered outdoor entertainment area with built-in BBQ
– Garden shed
– Situated on a fenced 607m2 allotment walking distance to High Street Plaza & Rangeville State School & parkland
11 Naranga Street, Rangeville is a perfectly positioned property ready for you to turn in to your new family home. Located only a moments’ walk to High Street Plaza, you are also surrounded by exceptional and quality neighbours whilst being in a perfect school catchment pocket for Rangeville State School & Centenary Heights High School
This well constructed brick home has also had a refurbished tiled roof and offers 4 generous bedrooms (2 built-in). The family bathroom provides a separate bath & shower with a separate toilet plus there is the addition of a 2nd shower & toilet for added convenience.
The updated kitchen hosts quality appliances including an electric upright stove, rangehood, dishwasher, 2 bowl sink, large pantry & a breakfast bar. Situated adjacent is the casual dining area that flows to the expansive lounge room. There is also the addition of a separate rumpus room which is perfect for the larger family. You can also entertain easily with the northern covered outdoor patio area plus there is a private front enclosed patio.
Other benefits of this brilliant home include: internal laundry with auto taps & double sink, reverse cycle air-conditioning, flyscreens to windows, garden shed, NBN connected & beautiful polished timber flooring throughout.
Situated on a fully fenced & private 607m2 allotment, this is your prime opportunity to secure in a blue chip location. This property presents so many options for a truly comfortable lifestyle, so be quick and secure this perfectly positioned home.