It's Wine Time With Friends At This Hamptons Villa Or Get Tax Depreciation Benefits
Unit - SOUTH TOOWOOMBA QLD
ADORNED BY A STORYBOOK WHITE PICKET FENCE, this brand new designer Hamptons Villa is the perfect place to unwind, entertain and enjoy chore free weekends.
OFFERING maximum tax depreciation benefits for investors or eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owners’ Grant, step inside the striking front door with Jacqui Walker Sells to discover:
– Light filled, open plan living & dining room, complemented by stylish floor tiles
– This seamlessly flows to a covered tiled patio area for wine time with your best friends
– Caesar stone benches & a designer rangehood in the impressive house sized kitchen (with premium appliances)
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans for year round comfort
– A new standard of ensuite design has been set here, creating a luxurious master bedroom experience with mirrored built-in robe
– Also mirrored built-in robe to 2nd bedroom
– Floor to ceiling tiles in main bathroom with bathtub, vanity & toilet
– Automatic single lock-up garage with internal access
– 9 foot ceilings heightens liveability
SIMPLY IMMACULATE both inside and out, with easy care landscaping so you can forever forget that demanding list of outdoor chores – this designer Hamptons villa is set in a small complex of 2 units.
OFFERING EVERY MUST HAVE FEATURE for good living, this villa is positioned in a smart, central location with everything nearby:
– Medical professionals will love Toowoomba Hospital proximity
– 370m to Water Street North Park
– 900 metres to petrol & convenience shopping
– 1.7km to major state & private schools precinct (Harristown & Concordia, all year levels)
– Near City Golf Club greens
GET liveability or get maximum tax depreciation benefits! Your brand new buy begins with a look. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Catchment: Harristown State Primary School (P-6; 1.7km) & Harristown State High School (7-12; 1.7km)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures & amounts are approximate only.