Everything Here Recently Renewed!
House - GREENMOUNT QLD
WELCOME to 12 Clifton Street in affordable Greenmount, where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this neat, fully renovated home – set in a quiet street and capturing mountain views.
KEEP YOUR CASH in your pocket over the coming years… everything here has been recently renewed!
– A new roof
– Updated plumbing and electrical wiring
– Updated gas hot water system
– Updated paint inside and out
– Beautiful high-polished floorboards
– Adjustable stumps
AFFORDABLE and liveable, say ‘Yes’ here to:
– New kitchen (with gas stove and original Crowne wood stove, plus dishwasher space)
– New light filled, inviting bathroom (with shower over bath and vanity)
– Charming front verandah
– 3 bedrooms
– Lounge room
– Dining room
– Separate toilet
– Updated laundry
– Useful cupboard storage
– Security screens
– Mountain views
– Undercover entertainment area
– 6m x 4.5m single carport
– Single colorbond lock up garage
– 2,546 litre rain water tank
– Fencing on 3 sides (the front fence belongs to the current tenants)
– Waste water is connected to the bio-cycle system for the garden
– 809m2 allotment (approximately 40m x 20m)
MOVE RIGHT IN or collect the rent – the tenant here is on a periodic lease, at $250.00 per week.
WHAT’S NEARBY? Just 350 metres to Jack Derrick Park and an easy 1.6km drive to Greenmount State Primary School. A 15 minute drive to Clifton State High School, 15 minute drive to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) and near the Greenmount post office & pub.
MAKE A GREAT MOVE to famed Steele Rudd country. Inspect this AFFORDABLE PROPOSITION NOW!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for this property for the recent half-year was $554.84 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $196.78 nett.
ALLOTMENT SIZE & DIMENSIONS: 809m2 – approximately 40m x 20m.
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Greenmount State Primary School (1.6km) Clifton State High School (15 minute drive).