Must Be Sold - Bring Your Offer Now - Near New Family Home
House - CRANLEY QLD
PERFECT for the growing family, this near-new home is tremendously positioned 400 metres from a lovely park and must be sold now!
PRESENTED by Jacqui Walker Sells, great reasons to buy here include:
– Winning combination of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and auto double garage
– Stone benches to kitchen, with dishwasher and electric cooking
– Formal lounge room
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan dining and family room
– This leads to undercover entertainment area with ambient ceiling fan
– Ensuite and walk-in-robe ensures a great master bedroom experience (plus ceiling fan, too)
– Built-in-robes and ceiling fans to additional bedrooms
– Main bathroom for the family with separate bath and shower
– All important separate 2nd toilet
– Security screens to all windows and doors
– Remote controlled double garage
– Plenty of storage space
– Fully-fenced 527m2 allotment
– 400m to Barlow Street Park
-1.5km to Fairview Heights State Primary School
-1.7 km to Wilsonton State High School
-3.1km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
CONTACT Jacqui Walker to see this SUPERB FAMILY HOME. MUST BE SOLD!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $1,043.95 nett half-yearâ¨â¨
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $270.00 nett half-year (not including usage)
ALLOTMENT SIZE: 527m2â¨
ALLOTMENT DIMENSIONS: 17.0m wide x 31.0m deep. (approx.)â¨â¨
NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK: This unit can be connected to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Fairview Heights State School (P-6) and Wilsonton State High School (7-12).
DISCLAIMER: Although every care has been taken, all measurements and distances are approximate only.