"That's Perfect For Me", You'll Say
Unit - CENTENARY HEIGHTS QLD
AS YOUR FEET touch the premium carpeted floor here ahead of a morning walk through the nearby peaceful Waterbird Habitat, thoughts of complete satisfaction will flow through your mind about this fully updated unit in a quiet Centenary Heights street, presented by Jacqui Walker Sells.
“THAT’S PERFECT FOR ME”, you’ll say, when you hear there’s no body corp fees and as you experience the:
– Impressive updated kitchen with dishwasher
– Attractive tiled floor to bright open plan living and dining room
– Freshly painted ambience throughout plus new blinds
– Mirrored built-in-wardrobes to 2 bedrooms
– Fully updated bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
– Dedicated laundry area, plus useful storage throughout
– Safer living with security screens to all windows and doors
– Built-in garage area with direct access to the unit
– Lovely rear yard space, with quality landscaping, pathway and a folding clothesline
THERE’S A BOUTIQUE FEEL here. This front unit is one of a much-loved duplex where the next door owner has also achieved an impressive update. You could consider replicating the recent improvement made to the garage space there, or possibly add an attractive garage door. Either way, nothing needs to be done!
– 600m to gorgeous morning walks or a weekend picnic at the peaceful Waterbird Habitat
– The milk run is easy! 700m to iconic Kelly’s Store
– 1.1km to Gabbinbar State Primary School
– 1.3km to Centenary Heights State High School and Southtown Shops
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, no body corp fees & presented for vacant possession – with a rent appraisal of $275.00 per week – seize this very neat opportunity in a quiet A1 location today!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available for your inspection 7 days per week (including weekends).
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Body Corp: $0 Nil Nothing None – that’s rare!
– Rent income appraisal: $275.00 per week
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent general rates: $954.06 net per half year
– Recent water access: $270.00 nett half-year (plus consumption)
– NBN: Can connect via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Catchment: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1.1km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.3km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.