Must Be Sold - Owners Committed Elsewhere - Make Your Offer Today!
House - TOP CAMP QLD
RECAPTURE honeymoon living & make the ultimate blissful move to this romantic lifestyle home, presented by Jacqui Walker Sells.
BEYOND PERFECT for the couple who seek a unique home with a captivating vibe, inspect now to experience the:
– Spacious, two-level 3 bedroom home
– Expansive undercover deck with breathtaking southern views across the Darling Downs
– If the way to the heart is food, things are sizzling here! There’s a 6 burner gas Falconer free-standing stove to new retro kitchen
– Forget the dishes and chores, just live … there’s a dishwasher too
– Spacious open-plan lounge & dining room is perfectly positioned to capture views
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout for maximum retreat
– Double-size master bedroom experience with large walk-in shower room (double shower heads), separate powder room, toilet & built-in robes
– Built-in robe to bedroom 2
– As part of the ultimate couples retreat, downstairs bedroom 3 is presented as a man cave with a bar & billiards experience. There’s a separate bathroom here plus motorbike storage. Use as you wish!
MAGNIFICENTLY PRESENTED, the near to 1 acre allotment offers:
– Executive driveway entrance
– Double garage with carport
– 9m x 6m shed with 3 phase power
– Rainwater tank
– Fenced paddock currently running goats
– Inspiring & peaceful surrounds
WHAT’S NEARBY? Just 7 minutes to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) & 7 minutes to Preston Peak Winery.
OFFERING UNMATCHED VIBE, honeymoon tranquility & an unforgettable entertainment space, seize the ultimate romantic lifestyle here. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your INSPECTION.
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Median area price change last 5 years: 31.2% (Source: RP Data)
– Allotment size: 3,862m2 (almost 1 acre)
– Allotment dimensions: 40m wide x 100m deep (south boundary) x 90m deep (north boundary)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent general rates: $717.67 nett half-year
– Water supply: Not metered – rainwater tank & bore to property
– Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– State School Catchment: Drayton State Primary (Years P-6, 7 min drive) & Centenary Heights State High (Years 7-12, 11 min drive)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only