Large Shed, Scenic Grounds And Lovely Home. This Is Living!
House - CABARLAH QLD
WELCOME to 15 Adams Road in Cabarlah, where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this gorgeous log-cabin style home, set on charming grounds sure to make your life a ‘a walk in the park’.
Practically every window of this north-facing lifestyle home captures a tranquil view of the tree-abundant 2.28 acre allotment (9,231m2).
As the sun sets on an afternoon spent tinkering in the 3 bay shed plus carport, refresh with a cold one as you relax at the outdoor bar which adjoins the unique bay-window in kitchen.
THIS IS LIVING! Let’s take a closer look:
– The cathedral ceilings create a great sense of spaciousness
– The high angular windows above the lounge room and kitchen enhance the natural light
– Beautifully polished cypress pine floorboards throughout
– Front and rear verandahs overlook lovely landscaped gardens. Look out for the tranquil water feature and lots of assorted fruit trees!
– Bring the man of the house, ute, boat and welder! The 3 bay shed consists of 1 bay workshop, double lock-up garage PLUS a bonus carport PLUS garden shed!
– A secure glass sliding door in the master bedroom opens to the full length front northern covered open verandah, which captures wonderful views
– 3 built-in bedrooms (the large 3rd bedroom is presently used as an office)
– Open plan living, dining and family area
– This adjoins a smart, spacious kitchen with gas cooking, pantry and a unique bay window opening to an outdoor bar
– Wood fire place for winter comfort
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Updated bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity, plus a cleverly designed toilet space
– European laundry
– There’s a captivating view from practically every window
– Town water and tank water
– Sealed footpaths ensure connectivity between key features of property
– Approx. 73 metre frontage to 2.28 acre allotment (9,231m2)
– Many recent improvements are a complete credit to the owner. You can relax from day one!
A RELAXING 13 to 16 minute drive on the northern side of Toowoomba past Highfields, living in Cabarlah means scenery, lifestyle and serenity!
WHAT’S NEARBY? 2.9k to Borneo Barracks, 450m to Farmers Arms pub / hall / markets precinct, 2.1km to Geham State Primary School and a handy 6 minute drive to Coles and the Highfields State Secondary College.
YOU’RE INVITED to tour the beautiful grounds at 15 Adams Road and to see this lovely, liveable Cabarlah home! Bring the man of the house, ute, boat and welder too. YOU’VE STRUCK GOLD!