Fully Rejuvenated Home With 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & Solar
House - DARLING HEIGHTS QLD
Located in the sought after suburb of Darling Heights, 16 Crosby Street is a renovated beauty surrounded by other quality homes.
Being a stone throw away to the University of Southern Queensland, Darling Heights School & Westridge Shopping Centre, this lowset brick home is perfect for the family. Featuring 4 bedrooms with built-ins, 2 bathrooms, solar electricity and a double garage, all on a fully fenced 668m2 allotment, you’ll have nothing further to do but to just move in and enjoy.
– 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes (2 bedrooms boast reverse air-conditioning)
– Master bedroom offers privacy, with air-conditioning, heaps of wardrobe space, TV point and complete with an ensuite
– Large open plan living area, includes a cosy wood & gas heater and lovely, bright bay windows
– Stylish brand new kitchen, comes equipped with quality appliances, generous cupboard space, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Separate dining area that flows through to the covered outdoor entertainment area
– Main bathroom plus a separate toilet conveniently located adjacent to the 2 rear bedrooms
– Security doors throughout
– 668m2 fully fenced block with a garden shed.
– 2Kw solar power will save your electricity bills
Other Useful Information:
– Council Rates : $1,000 (approx) net per half year
– Water Rates: $300 access charge + consumption
– Distance to University: 5 min drive, 10 min walk
– Closest Shopping Centres: Westridge, Kmart Plaza, Drayton Shopping Centre
– School Catchment: Darling Heights State School
– Currently rented for $395 per week with excellent tenants in place
If you are looking for a family home or great investment property look no further. Contact Harsha today on 0423 672 332 to secure this wonderful family home