CBD Gem on 1,022mÂ² ... Snap This Up Today!
House - NEWTOWN QLD
16 Helen Street, Newtown is an updated & well maintained character home positioned on a generous 1,022m2 allotment & located within walking distance to the Toowoomba CBD. Now is your opportunity to capture this rare parcel of land & wonderfully kept home in a phenomenal location.
– 2 generous built-in bedrooms plus office
– Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
– Modern kitchen with natural gas cooking & island bench
– Carpeted lounge room & casual dining
– Additional sunroom (could be converted to a 3rd bedroom)
– High feature ceilings & VJ walls
– Recently repainted
– Rear deck plus 2nd toilet outside
– Detached single lock-up garage
– Side access to the fully fenced 1,022m2 allotment
– Walking distance to The Glennie School, Clifford Gardens, Laurel Bank Park, the Toowoomba CBD & all local amenities
– Rental appraisal $285 per week
This much loved property offers 2 generous carpeted built-in bedrooms plus the addition of an office. The bathroom has been renovated & provides a shower over bath, vanity & toilet with a 2nd toilet located outside the rear deck adjacent to the laundry.
The modern kitchen has also been refreshed & hosts an electric oven, gas cooktop, island bench, 2 bowl sink & pantry and extends to the casual dining area & sunroom. There is also a separate carpeted lounge.
Your car is accommodated in the single lock-up garage however there is plenty of room to install the man cave & garage of your dreams on this exceptional 1,022m2 allotment with side access.
This opportunity is rare & this home will be sold! Contact Tiffany Krause today to arrange your inspection!