Inner City Gem!
House - TOOWOOMBA CITY QLD
– Circa 1920’s built character home
– 4 generous bedrooms
– Carpeted lounge & separate living area
– Family bathroom with shower over bath plus additional separate shower
– Neat & practical eat-in kitchen with a gas cooktop
– High ceilings & VJ walls
– Reverse cycle-air conditioning & ceiling fans
– Double powered lock-up garage with access from Hill Street
– Storage area
– Situated on a fenced 465m2 corner allotment
– Located in the heart of the CBD across from Grand Central Shopping Centre & Laurel Bank Park
*** Parking access for inspections is best from the roof of Grand Central or in Hill Street.
17 Clifford Street, Toowoomba City is an exceptional circa 1920’s built character home in the heart of the Toowoomba CBD and positioned walking distance to everything this great town has to offer. This home is neat & tidy and ready for a new owner to refurbish and capitalise on the growth of the area.
This generously sized home offers 4 large bedrooms (with one bedroom having access to its’ own shower), main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity & toilet plus the internal laundry has auto taps for the washing machine.
The neat & practical eat-in kitchen has an abundance of storage and offers a gas cooktop & oven. The living area is carpeted plus there is the addition of a 2nd living area.
Your cars are accommodated with the powered double lock-up garage which you access from Hill Street.
Other benefits of this home include: reverse cycle-air conditioning & ceiling fans, high ceilings & VJ walls, additional outdoor storage area, gas heating plus the home has had new carpet installed & internally repainted.
Positioned on a fully fenced 465m2 allotment and walking distance to Grand Central Shopping Centre, Laurel Bank Park and the Toowoomba CBD – this home is prime position! Now is your opportunity to purchase this inner-city diamond to reside or invest! Contact Tiffany Krause today for your private viewing.