Great Value Here In Suburb Tipped For Growth & Gain
House - NORTH TOOWOOMBA QLD
TOOWOOMBA NORTH is revitalising & Jacqui Walker Sells invites you to gain on this 2-level home with concept staircase, sensational spa-bath & an impressive new kitchen.
– Young families ready to quit renting forever
– First-home buyers seeking a real backyard (fully-fenced with side access)
– Investors anticipating rent demand & gain
COMPLETE the external facade to your own taste!
THE UP & COMING Toowoomba suburb tipped for growth & gain is North Toowoomba. Why? The ambitious new wider Mills Precinct is planned – complete with our very own sprawling Southbank Parklands style precinct! All the young families are waiting with excitement. These sprawling parklands are tipped to feature a highrise, food delights, retailers & a bulky goods outlet too!
CHOOSE THIS HOME FOR:
– Inspiring city views from the completely renovated kitchen with huge pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven
– Beautiful polished wood timber floors
– Living room is complemented by an art deco chandelier, plus air conditioning & gas point
– Concept spiral staircase
– Huge master bedroom with built-in-robe & fan, positioned east to capture the lovely morning sun
– Massive spa bath to light-filled bathroom with separate shower, vanity, heater/fan/light combo, plenty of storage & views to the east
– Handy study nook
– Stained-glass windows throughout complemented by timber panelling theme
– Enjoy the whole day’s passing northern sun in the sunroom with wrap around windows
– Large 3rd bedroom downstairs (or use as a spacious rumpus room)
– Tandem double car garage
– Plenty of storage plus a rare 4m x 3m built-in store room & laundry
STEP OUTSIDE & DISCOVER:
– The opportunity to complete the external facade to your own taste & ideas
– Easy side access to the deep, fully-fenced 491m2 backyard
– Mature palm trees, lovely agapanthus plants & a shade-assuring camphor laurel tree
– Convenience shopping & fuel plus new shopping centre
– 350 metres to state primary school
– 450 metres to park
– 1.2km to state high school
IN THE SUBURB SET TO GROW, this opportunity is an absolute winner! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your inspection. SEE NOW!
*****HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Allotment Dimensions: 12.5m wide x 39.5m deep
– Allotment Size: 491m2
– Rent Income: Median asking rent in North Twba is $300/wk (RP Data)
– Capital Growth: North Twba prices up 10.4% in recent 5 years (RP Data)
– Recent Rates: $1,023.64 nett half-year
– Recent Water Access: $281.07 nett half-year + usage
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 350m) & Twba High (7-12, 1.2km)
– Distances: Although every care has been taken, quoted figures & distances are approximate only.