Duplex - 6.71% Gross Rent Return - Large Corner Allotment
Duplex Semi-detached - CAMBOOYA QLD
– Duplex of 2 x 2 bedroom units
– Gross lease income $510.00 per week
– 6.71% gross rental return
– Large corner 1,492m2 allotment (61.5m x 26.0m)
– Re-stumping & re-wiring complete
– Freshly painted inside and out
– New kitchens & carpet to each unit
– 2 bedrooms to each unit (with built-in-robes)
– Polished floors to kitchens (with new benches and electric cooking)
– Spacious living and dining areas
– Separate, internal garage to each unit
– Air-conditioning to unit 2 main bedroom
– Aluminium sliding glass windows & security screens
– Rear glass sliding door to garages
– Tenants love the expansive, fully-fenced yards
THIS DUPLEX is a fantastic 250m walk to Rolleston Park, 550m to handy store & newsagency, 1km to Cambooya State Primary School and 18 minutes to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza).
CAMBOOYA is a go-ahead town just 16km south of booming Toowoomba, where investors are capitalising on the $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing, Airport Industrial Park, Regional Data Centre, new food precincts and the recent $500m QIC Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment.
TIGHTLY HELD, the current owners seek to realise their capital gain, so this is your opportunity to add a very high-yielding duplex to your investment portfolio. This opportunity will also suit an astute buyer who plans to live in one unit and rent out the other.
DUPLEXES RETURNING 6.71% ARE RARE. MAKE THE SMARTEST MOVE. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days a week for your INSPECTION.
***RUN THE SUMS confidently:
Gross $510.00 per week
– Unit 1 $255.00 per week
– Unit 2 $255.00 per week
BODY CORP FEES:
RECENT GENERAL RATES:
$660.12 per unit net / half year
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE:
$196.78 per unit net / half year
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA:
Toowoomba Regional Council
Units may be able to be connected to the NBN via Fixed Wireless (FW). Please seek independent verification.
Every care taken, however all quoted figures approximate only.