Owner Says Sell - Race To Inspect This Beauty!
House - BALLARD QLD
Looking for the tree hugged cosy cottage? With heaps of living spaces, double shed and tank water? Nestled among similar homes in a small oasis, offering privacy, seclusion and that certain ‘timber’ cottage style, if this is to be yours, you will “JUST” need to move quickly!
– Great exterior ‘cottage’ appeal
– Front verandah and central entry to home
– Large formal lounge room with wood fire heater and air-conditioner
– Adjoining dining or sitting room
– Cypress timber flooring in lounge/dining and hallway areas
– Massive extension forming the rumpus or dining/family room with air-conditioning
– Good size study nook and shelved storage room, great for a home business
– Central functional kitchen with servery openings
– 3 sizable bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Separate laundry with storage space
– Crimsafe type doors and security screens all round
– Ramp to rear door, a wheelchair friendly house
– DOUBLE POWERED SHED with remote control door
– Underground rainwater tank, plumbed to whole house (approx 10,000 gallons)
– NBN ready
– Council Rates are only approx $705.30 net per half year!
This home will delight you with the possibilities and the lifestyle on offer. Great value for money in your own little hideaway location, so close to town. “JUST” inspect and make this your next home!