Large, 6-Star Designer Unit In Premium Middle Ridge
Unit - MIDDLE RIDGE QLD
IF LUXURY & SOPHISTICATION COUNTS, this is it. This house-sized designer unit offers spacious 6-star living. Now you’ve arrived!
THE SENSE OF PERFECTION begins immediately upon arrival where stone, render and timber design trends collide to re-define style.
WITH NO BODY CORP FEES, step inside upon the exquisite Italian marble tiles with Jacqui Walker Sells to discover:
– Wow! Zoned ducted air-conditioning & 8’6″ ceilings
– A formal entry
– High gloss tiles to house-sized open plan living area, desirably oriented to the north-east
– This leads to an open, though defined, dining space
– This seamlessly flows to an under-roofline private entertainment area, perfect for stylish entertaining with the favourite people in your life
– The large, stunning kitchen offers stone benches with a centre island, soft closing doors & drawers plus high-end Fisher & Paykel appliances (stainless-steel dishwasher, oven & gas cooktop)
– Bold timber columns complement the perfectly appointed study nook
– Cleverly positioned master bedroom with designer ensuite (tiling to ceiling) & built-in robe
– Mirrored built-in robes to 3 bedrooms total
– Commanding earth tones and premium tapware to main bathroom (with bath, shower, vanity & striking tilework) and tiling to ceiling
– Separate main toilet
– Exquisite Italian marble tiles throughout
– Designer lighting throughout
– Double remote-controlled garage with internal access
– Stone benches to laundry with tiles to ceiling
– Insulation to ceiling and walls
– Instant Gas Hot water
– Attractive outdoor landscaping
– Privately positioned at rear of this brand-new duplex, with endless natural light and ambience
– Just steps to Elvery Court Park
– Opposite Middle Ridge State Primary School
– 1.3km to The Ridge Shopping Centre
THIS LUXURIOUS & sophisticated house-size unit with no body corp fees is a premium lifestyle proposition. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your inspection. SEE STRIKING STYLE NOW!
***HELPFUL EXTRA NOTES from Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Body Corp: $0 Nil Nothing None. That’s rare!
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Rates: Brand new construction, yet to be re-valued (typically $820-$970 nett half-year for general rates across the city)
– Water: Usually $270-$305 nett half-year + consumption for water access across the city
– Age: Brand new!
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Catchment: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, wow – across the road!) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 3km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures & amounts are approximate only.