Old-World Charm Meets Modern Chic - Get $20K FHOG
House - NORTH TOOWOOMBA QLD
BEFORE WINTER STRIKES, get the $20K FHOG and make a spectacular move to this lovingly restored home where a burning log in the electric built-in fireplace waits to warm your evenings – without the mess or wait.
ADORNED by wide undercover verandahs to the front and rear, and set behind a storybook picket fence, ENJOY:
– The luxurious master bedroom experience, featuring large ensuite, walk-in robe & ceiling fan
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Open plan living & dining room, featuring home cinema experience & a built-in electric fireplace
– This leads to stylish verandah living
– Floating timber floorboards
– A stunning, brand new kitchen featuring quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher, induction cooktop, executive rangehood, compelling down lights & striking subway tiles
– A spectacular main bathroom commanding simplicity & style
– 3 built-in bedrooms with premium carpet & outlook
– Freshly painted throughout & totally renewed
– Insulation for your complete comfort
OUTSIDE, you’ll love the beautifully landscaped gardens across 250m2 allotment. Although this allotment may seem small, live here and truly relax on the wide undercover verandahs at front & rear and get your weekends back with barely any mowing or upkeep! There’s room for children to play too – with the wonderful front yard set behind a storybook picket fence … all complemented by a perfectly positioned tandem carport.
AN EASY 1.6km to Grand Central, every detail has been considered in this spectacular restoration – where yesteryear meets today.
HAVE YOU HEARD? Totally renewed, this beauty is eligible for the $20,000 FHOG. Wow!
SEE, LOVE, MOVE! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available to show you this spectacular home 7 days per week.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: Not yet available. Chat to Jacqui Walker Sells about typical rates across Toowoomba.
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: Across Toowoomba, typically $270.00-$305.00 per unit per half year (plus consumption)
NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK: Rollout planned
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Toowoomba North Primary (P-6, 1.1km) Toowoomba State High (7-12, 2.7km)
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all quoted distances are approximate only.