Now Vacant! With Multiple Living Rooms Plus Study
Unit - WILSONTON QLD
NOW VACANT, Jacqui Walker Sells invites you to inspect this modern & impressive house-sized unit with multiple livings rooms plus a study!
WHO’S WHO? Owner-occupiers can call this large & attractive townhouse “home” right now, or Investors are on a solid path here with a rent income appraisal of $310.00 per week.
WITH PREMIUM FINISHES, this opportunity offers:
– A large, impressive chocolate-toned kitchen with premium Euro appliances (including dishwasher)
– A spacious open plan lounge & dining room with striking Italian floor tiles
– This seamlessly leads to a private, covered entertainment area which captures the whole day’s passing northern sun
– Wow – there’s a bonus, carpeted living room upstairs!
– Plus a bedroom-sized study area too (with built-in workbench)
– Air-conditioning to all living areas
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Built-in wardrobe to 2nd bedroom
– Cleverly positioned main bathroom upstairs (with bathtub, extra-wide double shower & vanity)
– 2 separate toilets across the townhouse (with wash-basin to downstairs guest toilet)
– House-sized laundry with bench
– Hassle-free internal access from remote-controlled garage
OUTSTANDING STRUCTURAL FEATURES include:
– Insulation to all walls & ceilings
– Rainwater tank with pump connected to laundry, toilets & external taps
– High ceilings downstairs
– Security screens to every door & window (upstairs & downstairs)
– Privacy blinds to windows
WOW – METRES TO EVERYTHING:
– 300m to park
– 300m to high school
– 800m to primary school
– 950m to shopping centre
IN A SMALL COMPLEX of 3 units, everything has been considered with premium construction inclusions & attractive landscaping.
A WILSONTON WINNER! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your INSPECTION. SEE TODAY!
***HELPFUL EXTRA INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Presented for Vacant Possession
– Rent Income Appraisal: $310.00 per week
– Capital Growth: 18.1% growth to median area price since 2013 (Source: RP Data)
– Body Corp: $389.29 net per quarter
– Recent General Rates: $933.30 nett per half-year
– Recent Water Access: $270.00 nett per half-year + usage
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Construction: 2010
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– State School Catchment: Wilsonton Primary (P-6, 800 metres) & Wilsonton High (7-12, 300 metres)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.