Fantastic Value ... 3 Bedroom Brick In Great Location
House - KEARNEYS SPRING QLD
– 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-ins
– Open plan lounge & dining room featuring polished timber floors
– Renovated kitchen fitted with electric cooking & dishwasher
– Family bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
– Single secured remote garage
– Electric hot water system
– Large garden shed
– Walking distance to shops & schools
Situated on a 610m2 allotment with a fully fenced backyard and low maintenance gardens, this low-set brick home is located in a sought after location, including being close to the University of Southern Queensland.
The formal lounge is equipped with a gas point for heating and the insulation throughout the home enhance year round comfort. The casual dining area is adjacent to an updated kitchen which is well appointed with an electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and pantry.
Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, the main bathroom has a bath and shower with a separate toilet, then the internal laundry offers a single wash tub and auto taps for your washing machine needs.
A single lock-up garage is provided for extra peace of mind for your car accommodation.
Other helpful information:
– Currently rented at $295 per week
– School Catchment: Darling Heights State School (5 minute drive, 10 minute walk)
– University of Southern Queensland – 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk to – Kmart Shopping Centre – 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk
– Parks – 2 minute walk
– Rates: approximately $970 net per half year
– Water: $270 access charge, plus consumption