Ornate Ceilings And Polished Floorboards
House - HARRISTOWN QLD
EAST-FACING and set behind a storybook white picket fence, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this updated home featuring ornate ceilings and polished floorboards.
PRESENTED for vacant possession, move on in or expect strong rental demand in the vicinity of $300.00 – $310.00 per week.
YOUR CALCULATOR SAYS YES … and you will too. Features include:
– Lounge room with ornate ceilings, reverse-cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan
– Polished wooden floorboards and impressive carpentry touches
– Captivating bay window to main bedroom
– 3 bedrooms
– Neatly updated kitchen with electric cooking
– Well appointed dining room
– Bonus rumpus room for time together … and apart! You could also use as home office, utility room or a sleep-out.
– Updated, striking white bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Undercover entertainment area
– Double carport
– Garden shed
– Security screens to most windows
– East-facing, neat fully-fenced 508m2 allotment
WHAT’S NEARBY? Right near the greens of the City Golf Club, 2.9km to the University and 2.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre. Set in the Harristown State Primary and Secondary School catchment zones, with Concordia College (P-12) nearby.
MAKE THE WINNING MOVE BY INSPECTING this delightfully updated home in handy Harristown. We look forward to welcoming you to the next inspection, or please contact Jacqui Walker for your own personalised tour sooner.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the recent half-year was $996.75 net and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 net.
RENTAL INCOME: Expect in the vicinity of $300.00 – $310.00 per week.
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Harristown State Primary School (P-6) and Harristown State High School (7-12). Concordia College (P-12) is next-door to these schools.
ALLOTMENT DIMENSIONS: approximately 17.0m wide x 31.5m deep.