Make Offer - Must Sell - Near-New Rangeville Unit
Unit - RANGEVILLE QLD
JACQUI WALKER SELLS invites your offer for this near-new unit in sought-after Rangeville. It must be sold NOW!
SET IN A QUIET complex with impressive street appeal, this unit is leased at $300.00 per week – however vacant possession can be arranged.
WHY BUY HERE?
– A stylish, modern entertainer’s kitchen (boasting stone benches, dishwasher, stainless steel electric appliances and plenty of bench space)
– A tiled, open plan lounge and dining room (with reverse cycle air-conditioning)
– Oozing liveability, this flows to a tiled, covered outdoor entertainment area (which is fully fenced for privacy)
– 2 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Separate bath and separate shower in the inviting main bathroom
EXTRA BENEFITS INCLUDE:
– Separate toilet to bathroom
– Single internal remote garage (with laundry at rear)
– Established garden in private courtyard
– ‘Crimsafe’ security doors
– Neutral tones throughout create a relaxing atmosphere
– National Broadband Network (FTTP) technology is connected
– 350 metres to The Range Shopping Centre
– 150 metres to St Joseph’s College
– Lovely 2km stroll to Picnic Point
– Near top tier private schools
– 1.1km to St Vincent’s Hospital and medical precinct
INSPECT NOW AND MAKE OFFER! Near-new, with income in prominent location. MUST SELL!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
RENTAL INCOME: Currently leased at $300.00 per week. Vacant possession can be arranged.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council.
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $933.30 nett half year.
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $270.00 nett half year (not including usage).
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Rangeville State Primary School (P-6; 1.7km away) Centenary Heights State High School (7-12; 1.6km away).
NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK: This unit can be connected to the NBN via Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) technology.
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all mentioned distances are approximate only.