Investor Alert - Location, Return & Capital Gain!
Unit - KEARNEYS SPRING QLD
AN EASY 500 METRE WALK TO USQ, this intelligent 3 bedroom unit investment is currently rented at $380.00 per week until September 2018, and is set apart by an extra-spacious floorplan and a very low body corporate fee!
THE OUTSTANDING design plus emphasis on liveability underpins likely strong capital gains, with ‘wow factors’ including:
– A large and commanding kitchen boasting stone benches, a 90cm ILVE freestanding 6 burner cooker and oven, a feature central bench plus a glass splash back overlooking a tropical garden.
– A privately positioned and luxurious master bedroom experience (featuring a dressing room walk-thru robe leading to ensuite with rain shower & heated ladder towel rail).
ADDITIONAL FEATURES include:
– The formal entry
– The large open plan living & meals area
– This flows seamlessly to a covered outdoor entertainment area
– Additional well-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes (3 bedrooms total)
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room & master bedroom
– Main bathroom with large rain shower & soaker bath
– Laundry area complete with 6 storage cupboards and a large bench
– Extra-large remote controlled double garage (with 9′ ceilings & internal access)
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Ample grassed and private backyard space
– Garden shed
– 187m2 floor space
SET ON THE UPPER-SIDE of the cul-de-sac at the rear of a quiet complex of 3 units, street appeal is commanded by modest external tones and tropical inspired gardens.
– Wow! Just 500 metres to USQ
– 1km to Kearney Springs Historical Park
– 1.4km to Darling Heights State School (P-6)
– 2.2km to Christian Outreach College
– 2.9km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
INVESTORS seeking to make the most intelligent acquisition in easy walking distance to USQ should inspect this unit. It gets top marks for location, return and capital gain. EXPECT TO BE IMPRESSED!
***RUN THE SUMS WITH CONFIDENCE:
LEASE INCOME: $380.00 per week until September 2018 (long-term tenant hopes to stay until at least late 2019)
BODY CORP: $195.00 per quarter (very low compared to Toowoomba average)
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $933.30 nett half-yearâ¨â¨
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $295.00 nett half-year (not including usage)
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK: This unit can be connected to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
â¨â¨DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all quoted distances are approximate only