Bring 3 Generations! Bring 6 Cars!
House - KEARNEYS SPRING QLD
JACQUI WALKER SELLS presents this fantastic family home featuring endless room for 3 generations & sheds for 6 cars – brilliantly positioned just 920 metres to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) and 1.2km to USQ!
OUTSTANDING FEATURES INCLUDE:
– A private self-contained Granny Flat with ensuite, large bedroom, kitchen & spacious open-plan living & dining
– Man’s dream powered shed! Room for 6 cars, welding & tinkering
– 2 spacious rumpus rooms + lounge room
– Ducted vacuum system to give you your weekends back
NO QUEUES & no lining-up here for 3 generations – there’s 3 showers & 3 toilets for absolute liveability!
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans to spacious lounge/dining & all bedrooms
– Spacious rumpus room, perfectly oriented at rear to catch the whole day’s passing northern sun
– Electric cooking & dishwasher to walk-in kitchen
– Bathroom showcasing a large mirror, shower & vanity
– Separate toilet
– Sensational study nook
NOW EXPLORE DOWNSTAIRS:
– Will it be League of Legends, Billiards or Monopoly? Wow – another large rumpus room!
– A private self-contained 1 bedroom Granny Flat (light-filled with 2 reverse-cycle air conditioners & a large built-in wardrobe)
– Double garage with internal access and remote door with work shop area at the rear for tinkering
– Handy storage all throughout
– 3rd shower & 3rd toilet
STEP OUTSIDE on the level 645m2 allotment & discover:
– Patio heater & blinds to the covered entertainment area
– 5kW solar
– Solar hot water
– Bring boat, trailer, cars & projects! There’s a 6m x 6m 2 bay shed with power
– This is adorned by a double carport (also 2 bay 6m x 6m)
– 8,000 litre tanks plumbed to house, with filter to kitchen
– Automatic overflow pump to tanks
– Easy 700 metre stroll to peaceful morning walks along the creek & parklands
– 900 metres to Darling Heights Primary School
– 920 metres to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
– 1.2km to USQ (perfect for the brains in the middle generation!)
– 1.2km to Nell E. Robinson park & ovals
– 2.6km to Harristown High School
– 6 easy minutes to CBD
6 CAR ACCOMMODATION itself is a rare city proposition … ADD 3 generation living in a brilliant park & shopping location, and YOU’VE STRUCK GOLD!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available for your inspection 7 days per week. INSPECTION RECOMMENDED!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Allotment Size: 645m2
– Allotment Dimensions: 27.9m wide x 23.1m deep (approx)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: $1,083.69 nett per half year
– Recent Water Access: $281.07 nett per half year + usage
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– Capital Growth: Kearneys Spring change in Median Price across recent 5yrs is +15.2%
– State School Catchment: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 900m) & Harristown High (7-12, 2.6km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures & amounts are approximate only.