The Surprise Is On The Inside... A Must To Inspect!
House - DARLING HEIGHTS QLD
– Beautifully renovated house with 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
– Separate lounge includes new blinds and a wood heater
– Casual family/dining area adjacent to the kitchen
– Brand new designer kitchen with electric stove, rangehood and breakfast bar
– Main bathroom hosts both a bath and shower with a separate toilet
– Single lock-up garage is above the average size allowing 2 small cars, and gives both backyard and internal access
– Fully fenced
Tastefully renovated throughout, this is the home you’ve been looking to move straight into! Situated in a great neighbourhood and convenient location in Darling Heights, is this lowset brick and tile home features 3 built-in bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 Â½ tantrum garage.
Cosy and spacious, the lounge boasts a wood heater perfect for Toowoomba winter as well as new carpets throughout. The light and updated kitchen showcases a breakfast bar, electric stove and keeps family in mind with soft close cupboards and drawers.
With the fully fenced backyard you will feel at ease with kids or pets whilst they enjoy the space the yard has to offer.
Other Helpful Information:
School Catchment: Darling Heights States School (1 min walk)
University of Southern Queensland: 4 Min Drive, 10 min walk
Drayton Shopping Centre: 5 min Drive , 10 min walk
Parks: 2 min walk
Rates: approximately $970 nett per half year
Water: $300 Access charge, plus consumption