Invest Or Occupy, See The Price
House - NEWTOWN QLD
– 2 Good sized Bedrooms plus an Office/Storage room
– Family sized Lounge
– Eat in Kitchen recently refurbished with plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Internal Bathroom with Vanity, shower and toilet
– Great fully fenced yard with single lock up garage and 3 garden sheds
– Home is being completely re-painted internally with new Kitchen and rear veranda being installed before the Tenancy
All within a short walk to Wyalla Plaza, Toowoomba Turf Club and local sporting fields.
This is a beautiful rejuvenated character house in a 682m2 block in Newton with a quick access to the city , Wyala plaza, schools and parks. It features 2 good size bedrooms with possibility to expand to additional living and bed rooms. Owners have placed a brand new Kitchen, fully painted the house with spent lot of money updating the property. Wants it sold due to financial commitments .
Other useful information
Water $270 plus consumption
Rates – $970 ( Appox)
Shopping – 5 min walk to Wayala Plaza, 5 min drive to Clifford garden
Currently tenanted – $270/- per week