When Only 6 Stars Will Do
House - KEARNEYS SPRING QLD
WHEN ONLY 6 STARS WILL DO, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this near-brand-new executive masterpiece with 10-foot ceilings to the designer entry, an entire wing reserved for childrens’ living & spectacular embellishments throughout – including a butler’s kitchen and zoned ducted air-conditioning!
REFRESHING STREET APPEAL sets this home apart, with a commanding porch roofline, elegant yet minimal pillars & a striking front door combining to set the stage. Now you’ve arrived!
LUXURIOUS ELEMENTS blend with family functionality the moment you step inside. DISCOVER:
– 10-foot ceilings to the wide formal entry, complemented by gorgeous pendulum lights
– A designated childrens’ wing, complete with:
— 3 large bedrooms
— Large media room / play room
— Light-filed bathroom with designer bathtub, shower & 2-pac wall-hung vanity
— Separate 2-pac powder room with toilet, wall-hung vanity & linen cupboard
— Warning! Teenagers and children may never want to leave!
– A spectacular master bedroom experience
— This features a walk-in robe fit for a celebrity’s collection
— The executive ensuite offers a dazzling stand-alone bathtub, gorgeous designer lighting, executive double basins, a large double shower & a separate toilet
— The designer 2-pac vanity is wall-hung
— This sanctuary is the ultimate zone for your hard-earned R&R
– The magnificent kitchen is a food aficionado’s dream
— Featuring veined stone benches (an ultimate luxury) and a commanding island bench
—There’s a fully-functioning butler’s kitchen with dishwasher, sink & ample preparation space
— Wow! A 2nd dishwasher to the main kitchen & premium appliances
— ‘Shaker style’ 2-pac cabinetry
– A large, light filled open plan dining & lounge room
— Presented with custom-made built-in soft-closing glass cabinetry (simply exquisite!)
— Completed with comprehensive integration of home media
– The livability continues, spilling to an under-roofline outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fan – perfect for wine-time, cheesecake, laughs & selfies with your best friends!
– Windows across this masterpiece are dressed by plantation shutters & there’s 9-foot ceilings throughout (and rare 10-foot ceilings to entry!)
WHAT ELSE sets this upmarket, 6 Star home apart?
– Wow! A ‘Charging Drawer’ to the office nook – tangled cord #hassles just got #solved!
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning
– There’s floor-to-ceiling tiles & the rare upgrade of veined stone benches to bathrooms
– A totally useful walk-in linen cupboard
– This is perfectly positioned near the laundry, which emphasises bench space
– An extra-large automatic double garage with private internal access, seamless floor & significant storage space
– A fully-fenced 592m2 allotment
– This features automatic irrigation to easily maintained gardens
– Forget mowing! There’s gorgeous artificial turf here
– ‘Crimsafe’ security to all windows & doors
– Massive amounts of storage space throughout
– Designer 2-pac carpentry to wet areas & all vanities wall-hung
– Near-brand-new at 10 months old
– A play-park at the end of the street!
– 3.1km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
– Set in the coveted Middle Ridge State Primary School catchment zone (3.2km away)
NOTHING – absolutely nothing – has been overlooked at this upmarket & luxurious designer home. An absolutely unmatched opportunity in Kearneys Spring!
YOUR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION is recommended. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available for your private inspection 7 days per week (including evenings) or we look forward to welcoming you at the scheduled OPEN HOME. SEE TODAY!
***HELPFUL SUMS & INSIGHTS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Capital Growth: 17.5% growth to median price in Kearneys Springs across recent 5 years (Source: RP Data)
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– Allotment size: 596m2
– Allotment dimensions: 33.5m deep x 18.0m wide
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– General Rates: $1,200.79 nett half-year (most recent)
– Water: $281.07 nett half-year + consumption (most recent)
– State School Catchment: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 3.2km) & Harristown State High (7-12, 6.2km)
– Age: 10 months old – almost brand new!
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.