OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE - MUST BE SOLD!
House - NORTH TOOWOOMBA QLD
TOTALLY CHARMING & set in a quiet street, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this tastefully restored gem with beautiful polished timber floors & gorgeous colour tones.
SWEET & COMPLETE with nothing to be done, OUTSTANDING REASONS TO BUY HERE INCLUDE:
– Plenty of room for kids to play safely in the long, fully-fenced 516m2 yard
– Pour a cold one on the entertainment area … sweet & complete with shade sails
– Memorable family moments across the open plan lounge, dining & new kitchen
– Gorgeous kitchen featuring charming timber bench to complement timber floors plus designer glasswork to cupboards, electric cooking & stylish built-in oven
– Cold mornings be gone! Pot-belly wood heater
– Luxurious heated towel rail in beautiful brand-new bathroom with bath, vanity & toilet
– Laundry will never be a chore again in stylish & large brand-new laundry
– This leads to a very handy 2nd separate toilet
STEP INSIDE the inviting front porch & discover:
– Master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan & large wardrobes
– 3 bedrooms (total) all with built-in robes
– Air conditioning & stylish silver ceiling fans
– Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
– Captivating carpentry features
– Creatively tasteful colour tones achieved across the fresh paintwork inside & out
NOW THIS IS HANDY:
– Plenty of room to park the cars in front of the carport & rear shed
– The shed is powered too!
– Security screens for peace of mind
– 650m to Northpoint Shopping Centre
– 800m to North Toowoomba Park
– 1km to Harlaxton State Primary School
– 2.1km to Toowoomba State High School
– 5 minutes to CBD
MARK THIS fully restored charmer as your ‘see-first’. Families starting out, first-home buyers & investors can all get ahead here!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your INSPECTION of this SWEET & COMPLETE OPPORTUNITY.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Allotment Dimensions: 11.5m wide x 44.8m deep (approx.)
– Allotment Size: 516m2
– Rent Income: The median asking rent in North Twba is $300/wk (Source: RP Data)
– Recent General Rates: $985.55 nett half-year
– Recent Water Access: $281.07 nett half-year + use
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Catchment: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 1km) & Toowoomba High (7-12, 2.1km)
– Distances: Although every care has been taken, quoted figures & distances are approximate only.