Fully Renovated, Cracker University Precinct Investment!
House - DARLING HEIGHTS QLD
– 6 bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
– Renovated kitchen with gas and electric appliances inc. dishwasher
– Open plan lounge and dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Formal carpeted lounge room
– Updated two way family bathroom
– Second bathroom
– Fresh paint, new flooring, new window furnishings throughout
– Low maintenance backyard
– Elevated position next to a council park
– $400 per week rent until September 2018
Situated adjacent to a park don’t miss your chance to add 66 Gorman Street, Darling Heights to your portfolio!
Located in the University Precinct, just behind the University of Southern Queensland, this huge home is an investors dream, offering 6 bedrooms!! The renovated kitchen has a gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher with the open plan lounge & dining adjacent. There is a reverse cycle air-conditioner in this area. A separate formal carpeted lounge is generous in size with a gas heating point.
There are two bathrooms in the home. A two way family bathroom with a shower over bath, vanity & toilet plus a second bathroom with shower & toilet.
Simply sit back with this low maintenance investment as there is new floor coverings, fresh paint, new window furnishings throughout the home. Additionally there is an open entertainment area & garden shed on the 623m2 fenced allotment.
Let this home work for you with a fantastic tenant paying $400 per week until September 2018
Move quickly or miss out! For your convenience The Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.