YOUR LUCKY CHANCE! AN ACRE OF PURE BLISS!
Acreage Semi-rural - GLENVALE QLD
– 4 generous bedrooms (main with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe) plus a 5th bedroom/office
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower plus powder room
– Expansive kitchen with electric cooking and huge walk-in pantry
– Separate carpeted formal lounge room
– Open living and dining area
– Enclosed pergola
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Security screens to windows and doors plus tinted windows
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Massive detached 15m x 9m 3 bay powered shed with workshop and additional shower and toilet
– Fenced house yard
– Approx 50,000L of rainwater (house is plumbed for full rainwater or full town use)
– Moments to the heart of the Toowoomba CBD
– Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 1 acre allotment backing on to farmland
7 Laura Court, Glenvale is the needle in the haystack if you are seeking a remarkable family lifestyle with room for the family. This immaculately maintained property has only ever had the one owner and is now yours for the taking in making this house your home. To fully appreciate all it has to offer, this property is a must to inspect and the moment you walk through the door you will be instantly impressed by every single feature of this home. Only being moments from the Toowoomba CBD, you can live a tranquil life and still have pizza delivered to your door!
The size will genuinely surprise with 4 generous built-in bedrooms that offer full length wardrobes and ceiling fans (plus TV points in every room) with the main bedroom hosting a large walk-in robe plus a very spacious ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet. There is also a 5th bedroom or large office.
The family bathroom provides a separate bath and shower, separate toilet plus the addition of a powder room. The huge laundry has an abundance of storage and bench space and easy access to the rear clothesline outside.
The heart of the home is the expansive kitchen which provides an electric oven, electric cooktop, rangehood, 2 bowl sink, large fridge space, an abundance of storage plus an amazing walk-in pantry. Situated adjacent is the spacious tiled living and dining area plus there is an additional carpeted formal lounge room. You also have the added bonus of a fully enclosed patio area perfect to entertain all year round.
Other benefits of this home include: reverse cycle air-conditioning, insulated ceilings, security screens to windows and doors, tinted windows, fenced house allotment, large electric hot water system, rainwater tanks that feed the home (approx 50,000L – can be switched over to full tank or full town water use), expansive concreted driveway with additional carparking space.
Your car is accommodated with the automatic double lock-up garage which also has internal access in to the home, however the real winner of this property is the exceptional 15m x 9m powered and automatic 3 bay shed which also features a workshop area plus the addition of a shower and toilet, perfect to transform in to the “man cave of your dreams”.
Located on a generously fenced 4,000m2 (1 acre) allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac backing on to farmland and overlooking the paddocks of cattle, this is the perfect lifestyle property for you to spend many years enjoying. To arrange your private inspection contact Tiffany Krause today. This exceptional opportunity is rare so don’t delay!