Seeing Is Believing ... You Must Inspect To See All This Home Has To Offer!
House - GLENVALE QLD
– Exceptionally maintained one owner home
– 4 generous built-in bedrooms (main with ensuite, walk-in robe & balcony) plus self contained 5th bedroom area with own private bathroom
– Office area
– Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Modern executive 2 pac kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar extending to casual dining
– Open tiled lounge & formal dining area
– Separate lounge plus 3rd carpeted rumpus
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the entire home & wood heater
– 20 panel 5kw solar panel system
– 10,000 gallon rainwater tank plumbed to house
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Remote double lock-up garage with internal access
– Additional detached shed with workshop area & drive thru access
– Fenced 4,047m2 (acre) allotment in a quiet & tightly held cul-de-sac
If you are looking for luxury, then look no further. 8 Gracemere Court, Glenvale is an exceptionally well constructed and maintained Ashley Lindon built home that has been much loved by only one owner. This refurbished home is situated in a quiet & peaceful cul-de-sac only moments to the Toowoomba Showgrounds, the Toowoomba CBD and only 10 minutes to the Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport. The owners are now downsizing after enjoying this superb property. With nothing else quite like it on the market, this is your opportunity to secure this exceptional family home positioned on over an acre of land in a peaceful & tightly held cul-de-sac.
This beautifully presented home offers 4 generous built-in bedrooms upstairs (all with a reverse cycle air-conditioning) with the main bedroom offering an ensuite with shower, vanity & toilet plus a walk-in robe and direct access to a beautiful wrap verandah. There is also a self contained 5th bedroom downstairs with its own bathroom with a shower, toilet & vanity. This area is perfect for the additional guest or for a family member needing dual occupancy. The family bathroom hosts a shower, separate bath & vanity with a separate upstairs toilet. The internal laundry also extends to the office area & provides an additional separate toilet for added convenience.
The modern 2 pac kitchen is positioned in the heart of the home and has been beautifully renovated and overlooks the lovely rear gardens. This great space provides quality stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner bottled gas cooktop, double oven, 2 bowl sink, dishwasher, appliance nook, an abundance of storage & a granite breakfast bar that extends to the casual dining area. The open plan tiled lounge & formal dining flows to the separate living area plus there is the addition of a carpeted rumpus room.
The massive covered outdoor entertainment area with a built-in BBQ has hosted many wonderful birthdays & events and extends to the separate fenced & gardened yard to ensure children & pets don’t escape! This area leads to the rear of the allotment which has a chook pen. There is an additional detached lock-up garage & workshop area which has drive through access to the yard plus full side access to the rear of the 4,047m2 allotment.
Other benefits of this magnificent home include: 7 reverse cycle air-conditioners throughout the home, wood heater, security screens to windows & doors, 20 panel 5kW German inverter solar system, roof has been refurbished & the external repainted, manicured & easy care gardens, Biocycle septic system & a 10,000 gallon rainwater tank plumbed to the house.
To fully appreciate all this home has to offer, contact Tiffany Krause to arrange a private inspection. You can live the dream comfortably and enjoy all the spoils. Once you are inside, you will truly feel at home!