Impressive Family Home Near Park In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
House - KEARNEYS SPRING QLD
15 short metres from a lovely park and set in a quiet cul-de-sac, Jacqui Walker Sells presents 8 Rama Court in Kearneys Spring, where inviting street appeal will impress you at first sight!
Step inside and discover well-designed spaciousness! There’s plenty of room for the whole family, for guests and for time alone across these key areas:
– A formal lounge room (positioned to capture the day’s passing northern sun)
– A spacious family room which oozes liveability
– This is seamlessly connected to a fantastic 7.9m x 3.9m covered entertainment area
– And a separate dining room (designed to capture the easterly morning sun)
PLUS you’re sure to love these great features:
– A Formal entry
– The striking downlights and a carpentry feature above the inviting breakfast bar sets the centrally designed kitchen apart from the rest (this features plenty of bench space, a very generous fridge allocation plus a large pantry)
– The master bedroom offers a beautifully presented ensuite which you’ll never want to leave, plus built-in-wardrobes
– 4 large bedrooms in total (each with built-ins)
– Light-filled main bathroom (with bath, separate shower and vanity)
– All-important 2nd separate toilet
– Remote-controlled double garage with handy internal access to the kitchen
– Wood-look floors to living areas and carpet to formal lounge room and bedrooms
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round liveability
EVERYTHING has been thought of outside, too!
– Solar power
– Garden shed
– Quiet cul-de-sac
– 682m2 fenced allotment
TOP MARKS for location! Quite literally a hop, skip & a jump (15 metres) to the inviting Pixie Drive Park. This fantastic family home is positioned an easy 1.7km walk to USQ and 2.9km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza). Also set in the school catchment zone of Darling Heights State School (Primary) and Harristown State High School (Secondary).
YOU’RE INVITED to make wonderful family memories in this impressive family home which has it all. SEE NOW & MAKE THE BEST MOVE!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the recent half-year was $1,147.00 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 nett.
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Darling Heights State School (Primary) and Harristown State High School (Secondary).