Investor Yield Or Family Splash - This Is It!
House - WILSONTON QLD
***INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY***
SET IN A RISING, quiet cul-de-sac 120 metres to sprawling Catalina Drive Park, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this must-see investment or family home – currently earning $310.00 per week until October 2018.
PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING, it’s all about liveability – or income and growth. The tenants seek to stay on long-term, or you could move your family in this October!
– Bring bikini, board-shorts and beverages … wow, it’s saltwater swimming pool!
– Large bay window to lounge room captures the day’s lovely passing sunlight (plus offers ceiling fan & reverse-cycle air conditioning)
– Open plan living leads to dining room
– Attractive kitchen overlooks the covered entertaining area (and offers dishwasher, electric cooking and impressive walk-in pantry)
THE LIVEABILITY CONTINUES:
The main bedroom offers a ceiling fan and built-in-robe … this conveniently connects to to 2-way-bathroom (with bath, separate shower and heat light extractor) … there’s an all-important separate toilet … plus two additional built-in bedrooms (3 bedrooms total) … a large internal laundryÂ … and a well-sized linen cupboard. Â
OUTSIDE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
– A 2 car tandem garage (semi-enclosed)
– This connects to an undercover entertainment area
– A fenced, perfectly positioned saltwater pool
– 606m2 fenced allotment
– Security screens to windows
– Two small interconnected rainwater tanks
– A handy garden shed
– Attractively landscaped, mature gardens
– 120 metres to Catalina Drive Park
– 600 metres to Fairview Heights State Primary School
– 1.4km to Wilsonton Heights State High School
– 2km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre (everything you could need!)
IT’S TIME to call this very neat investment or family home yours. ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY) & MAKE THE MOST SENSATIONAL MOVE!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
LEASE INCOME: $310.00 per week until October 2018. Tenants seek to stay long-term, however vacant possession can be arranged.
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $1032.47 net half-year
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $270.00 net half-year (plus consumption)
SOME CURTAINS & BONSAI PLANS: May not be included in the sale – please confirm with Jacqui Walker Sells
ALLOTMENT SIZE / DIMENSIONS: 606m2 / 21m wide x 29m deep
NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK: This unit can be connected to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Fairview Heights State Primary School (P-6; 600 metres away) and Wilsonton Heights State High (7-12; 1.4km away)
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
CONSTRUCTION: Lowset, brick & colorbond
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all quoted distances are approximate only.