Near New Duplex - 5.12% Gross Rent Return
Duplex Semi-detached - SOUTH TOOWOOMBA QLD
This near-new duplex of 2 units with solid lease history offers maximum tax depreciation benefits.
– 2 unit designer duplex
– Near new for maximum tax depreciation benefits
– Consistent rental history of $600.00/wk (5.12% gross yield)
– 559m2 allotment
– Brick construction, colorbond roof
– Low maintenance gardens
-Clever use of allotment, not side-by-side – Buy 1 unit or both
EACH UNITS FEATURE:
– Large kitchens (with breakfast bar, dishwasher & elec. cooking)
– Spacious open plan lounge & dining rooms (with reverse-cycle air con. & ceiling fans)
– Undercover entertainment areas (built under roofline)
– Master bedrooms with walk-in-robes & large ensuites (plus double head showers)
– Bonus office to Unit 2 (3.4m x 2.4m, with privacy door & storage)
– Built-in-robes & ceiling fans to additional bedrooms
– Main bathrooms feature bath & separate shower plus impressive tiling
– Separate powder-room toilets
– Single automatic garages with internal access
– Attractive courtyard areas
– Large laundries with linen cupboards
– Wide hallways
– Water tank to each unit
– Additional off-street car-parking
LOCATED 350m to popular Garden restaurant, 1km to sports ovals/park, 1.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) and 1.9km to Primary & High Schools.
TOOWOOMBA IS BOOMING with investors capitalising on the $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing, Airport Industrial Park, Regional Data Centre, new food precincts and the recent $500m QIC Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment.
MAXIMISE YOUR INCOME & TAX BENEFITS before June 30 by securing this near-new duplex now! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days a week for your INSPECTION.
***SUMS & INFO:
Unit 2 – Leased at $300.00/wk until October 2018
Unit 1 – Vacant for easy inspection, typically leased $300 wk
TITLE TYPE: Strata-titled
BODY CORPORATE: Nil
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $1006.35 nett half-year per unit
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $300.00 nett half-year per unit (plus consumption)
BUILDING AGE: 5 years old.
ALLOTMENT SIZE & DIMENSIONS: 559m2 / 32.9m deep x 17.0m wide (approx.)
INTERNET: Each unit can be connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Harristown State Primary (P-6, 1.9km) Centenary Heights State High (7-12, 1.9km)
DISCLAIMER: Although every care has been taken, all quoted distances, measurements and income estimates are approximate only.