Save Money On Your Electricity Bill! ... 3 Bedroom Home With Solar!
House - CENTENARY HEIGHTS QLD
In the heart of Centenary Heights, in a quiet area sits this 3 bedroom brick home overlooking the magnificently large Emmerson Park across the road. Whether you are relaxing on one of the two patios of an afternoon or creating a gourmet feast in the quality kitchen there are plenty of options for the entertainer at heart. Fancy a game of cricket or perhaps soccer is more your thing? … Just walk across the road, the park is large and has plenty of room for a game plus 3 separate playground areas for the kids.
– 3 bedrooms (1 built-in, 2 with freestanding cupboards)
– Front office
– Generous formal lounge
– Quality New Guinea Rosewood kitchen complete with ceramic cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, 2 bowl sink, breakfast bar, pantry & dishwasher
– Casual dining area adjacent opening to the delightful northern covered balcony
– Family bathroom complete with bath & shower + separate toilet
– Polished timber flooring throughout
– Security screens & doors throughout
– Solar hot water – ideal for reducing the electricity bill
– Insulated ceilings
– NBN connected
– 2 covered patios (northern & western aspect)
– Double remote lock-up garage with storage cupboards
– 6m x 2m lock-up shed
– Small rainwater tank
– Bus service at your door
– Walking distance to schooling & shops
– No Pets Permitted
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap