Centenary Heights Gem!
House - CENTENARY HEIGHTS QLD
This beautiful brick home situated in a Centenary Heights is ideally situated on the south side of town, just a short walk to the local corner store, bus stop and a very short drive to The Ridge Shopping Centre and schools.
– 3 great sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Large formal lounge
– Spacious kitchen well equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, dishwasher, large fridge recess, wall oven, double bowl sink and extraction fan
– Formal dining room with timber polished floors
– Generous separate rumpus room to the rear of the home
– Bathroom hosting separate shower and separate bath, vanity with the toilet is separate for added convenience
– Internal laundry with built-in cupboards, autotaps and double wash tub
– Relax or entertain on the expansive large open rear deck
– Fully fenced yard
– Garden shed
– Single lock-up garage for car accommodation
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap