JACQUI WALKER presents this commercial showroom/warehouse building, leased to nationally-recognised tenant Tradelink – a member of ASX-listed Fletcher Building (ASX:FBU).
– Features INTERNAL DRIVE-THRU ACCESS between 2 streets
– Is positioned on the city’s major traffic artery, James Street, which seamlessly reconnects to Warrego Highway
– Is boldy exposed to 21,000 passing vehicles per day, approx (Source: TMR Queensland)
PER EVIDENCE BELOW, Toowoomba is experiencing continued infrastructure expansion and price growth – significantly enhancing capital growth propsects for the commercial purchaser of 213 James Street.
INVESTOR QUICK GLANCE:
– Capital outlay: $4.8m
– Gross rent return: 5.0% p.a.
– Income: $240,000 p.a. + GST
– Outgoings: Provided below
– Fixed 3% REVIEWS YEARLY during lease term
– 5-year lease to national tenant, expiry 31 October 2025, plus a 5-year option with market review
– Tenanted by Tradelink, a member of ASX-listed company Fletcher Building (ASX:FBU)
– Total floor area across 2 levels: 1,807 sq m
– Land area of 1,594 sqm
– Bold street exposure to 21,000 passing vehicles per day, approx (Source: TMR Queensland)
– Ground Floor Area: 1,474 sqm
– Mezzanine Floor Area with kitchenette: 333 sqm (access via internal stairs)
– Total Floor Area: 1,807 sqm
– Approx. Dimensions of Building:
—- 31.7m frontage / south
—- 50.3m deep
—- 31.7m rear / north
– Land Area: 1,594 sqm
– Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Registered Plan 176745
– Tenant’s Proportion of the following Outgoings: 100%
—- Recent General Rates: $7,149.81 net 1/2 yr
—- Recent Water Access: $613.14 net 1/2 yr + use
—- Building Insurance: $7,000.00 per year approx.
—- Servicing of roller doors
—- Lease Management Fees: Currently self-managed by Owner
– Recent improvements:
—- Hot water system in 2020
—- Entirely new roof, all new guttering, change of fall in 2019
– Land Use: Light Industry
– Development Zone: Business or Centre
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– On-street carparking to south front: Up to 3 short-term spaces in the immediate vicinity, subject to availability
COMMERCIAL INVESTORS, Toowoomba is booming:
– $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing completed 2019
– $500m QIC Grand Central Shopping Centre upgrade completed 2018
– New Airport Industrial Park
– New Regional Data Centre
– James Street is the city’s major traffic artery, and seamlessly reconnects to Warrego Highway
– Toowoomba is a key strategic link in the National Land Transport Network
CAPTURING rare internal drive-thru access; a long lease to national tenant; and a prime city position – 213 James Street represents stellar buying for Commercial Investors.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, we’re standing by – as the Exclusive Agents – for your inquiry or inspection request. ACQUIRE NOW AND GAIN!
***Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.