THE LATEST NEWS:
—– SOLD Under The Hammer at Auction!
—– Made $1 MILLION
—– Are you looking for a SUCCESS story? Call JACQUI WALKER.
THIS FREEHOLD BUILDING with Shop and Immaculate 3 Bedroom Apartment captures incredible exposure to the main street of thriving Toowoomba!
– 238 sq mtr ground-floor Shop
– Immaculate upstairs Apartment accessed via separate entry
– Selling together
– 2 Council-licensed Carparks
– Rear access from Mark Lane
– Commercial Investors & Business Owners
GROUND FLOOR – 403 Ruthven:
– The commercial space has been tenanted for 8 years by a furniture shop
– Periodic lease earning $2,000/month
::::: Capacity to DOUBLE THAT INCOME
– Large 238 sq mtr space
– High ceilings
– East aspect captures plenty of natural light
– Rear store room and kitchenette with back exit doors; and toilet with sink
FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT – 405 Ruthven St:
– Immaculately presented and recently re-painted
– Currently vacant
– Gorgeous Apartment offers a large living/dining space, kitchen, 3 bedrooms & bathroom
– Anticipate around $500/wk rental income or GET EVEN MORE around $750/wk as offices
5 ADDED REASONS TO BUY:
– Excellent foot & vehicle traffic … 75 metres to the unmissable ‘centre-of-town’ intersection
– Great signage opportunities
– Opposite Heritage Bank headquarters/tower
– Toowoomba region population approx. 170,000
– Toowoomba has a gross regional product of $11.56 billion
NOW SOLD!!! Made $1 MILLION at Auction on-site, 1pm – Sat 9th Oct 2021.
ARE YOU looking for a SUCCESS story- Call JACQUI WALKER.
***USEFUL SUMS / SPECS courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
– 2 x Licensed Carpark Spaces: The most recent rent cost for On-Road Carpark Licence 230867 was $1020.00 / yr
– Recent General Rates: $3,749.12 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Rates: $373.02 net 1/2 yr + use
– Building Insurance Cost Guide: the Current Owner’s most recent policy cost $620.00 / yr
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.