CREATE the concept pole home of your dreams on this secluded & tranquil 1,680m2 vacant land site at Ballard – a world away from the city pace yet just 8km to Toowoomba CBD!
LOVELY & PRIVATE, select the best home site for your ideas & create the happy haven of your dreams among the abundant picturesque greenery.
IMAGINE the high ceilings, sun-lit rooms & striking timber themes you could achieve here…
THIS IS LIVING! Entertaining your best friends on a lovely deck by day would be complemented by harmonious birdsong, while the vast night sky would fill many peaceful evenings.
– 5.2km to Convenience Shopping & Blue Mountain Hotel
– 6.7km to State Primary School
– 8km to State High School
– 8km to Toowoomba CBD
A RARE AVAILABLE site with a wonderful sense of space, now is the time to create.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to discuss site utilities & to schedule YOUR TOUR!
***USEFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Allotment dimensions: 98.5m deep (eastern boundary) 20.0m deep wide (southern boundary) 68.0m deep (western boundary) 34.0m wide (north-western diagonal boundary)
– Allotment size: 1,680m2
– Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
– General Rates: Approximately $700 net half-yearly
– State School Zone: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 6.7km – 8 minutes) Toowoomba State High (7-12, 8km – 9 minutes)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures & amounts are approximate only.