CAPTURING BEAUTIFUL VIEWS and surrounded by rich Steele Rudd country nestled between the Great Dividing Range in the northern end of the picturesque Pilton Valley, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this much-loved, rich 4 acre rural property which is currently used to grow commercial garlic & herbs.
SELECT from some amazing house sites simply perfect to build your dream home & enjoy a relaxing lifestyle on the city’s doorstep.
NOTEWORTHY infrastructure includes:
– 4-bay shed with kitchen & ensuite
– 110,000 litre rainwater tanks underground
– Green use septic system
– 20m x 7m shade-house
– Drying shed
– Powered by a generator however power and Telstra services are nearby
– Currently used to grow garlic and herbs commercially (business not for sale)
– 7.5km to Emu Creek Primary School
– 12.3km to Greenmount Post Office & Store
– 25 minutes to Drayton Woolworths
IF YOU WANT SPACE to live the dream on just under 4 acres within 25 minutes of Toowoomba, this is for you.
AN ON-SITE TOUR with Jacqui Walker Sells is highly recommended. For your convenience, an appointment can be arranged 7 days per week. MAKE THIS SENSATIONAL RURAL OPPORTUNITY HAPPEN RIGHT NOW.
*** HELPFUL INFO Courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: $403.71 net half yearly
– State School Catchment: Emu Creek Primary (P-6, 7.5km) & Clifton High (7-12, 31.3km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.