IS AFFORDABILITY important to you?
WELCOME to 10 Clifton Street in relaxed Greenmount where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this fantastic 809m2 site for your happy home.
HERE YOU CAN build a house or move one in (subject to Council approval).
– Young families ready to quit renting forever
– Current homeowners who want lower weekly repayments
WHAT I LOVE HERE MOST:
– The quiet street … kids & pets will love this too!
– There’s room for a shed!
– 1.6km to Greenmount Pub
– 1.6km to Greenmount Primary School
– 1.7km to Greenmount Post Office & Store
– 15 minutes to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
– 19.2km to Clifton State High School
AN EASY 15 minutes to Kmart Toowoomba Plaza, it’s time to move to famed Steele Rudd country where the relaxed lifestyle is rated A+ for Affordable.
AFFORDABLE, AFFORDABLE! Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to help make your ideas a reality. LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Development Zone: Township
– Allotment size: 809m2 (approx.)
– Allotment dimensions: 40.7m deep x 20.0m wide (approx.)
– Internet: NBN Fixed Wireless (FW) Technology is planned
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– General Rates: $403.71 net half-year
– Water Access: $204.84 net half-year plus use
– State School Zone: Greenmount Primary (Years P-6, 1.6km) & Clifton State High School (Years 7-12, 19.2km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.