IF A PARK NEARBY & an upper-roadside position is important to you, then Jacqui Walker Sells invites you to pounce on 284 Goombungee Road in Harlaxton.
I SAID: 420 metres to nearby park and set on the upper-side of the road!!!
– Build a family home or duplex here (subject to Council approval)
– 602m2 allotment
– 17m wide x 35.5m deep
– Zoned: Mixed Housing (Toowoomba)
– Capturing lovely mountain and hillside views
– Construction could maximise northern aspect in north-west position
– Allotment is ready, no demolition or delays here!
– Positioned on the upper-side of the road
– 420 metres to tree-filled Reg Veacock Park with a learn-to-ride bicycle track, handball/tennis wall, gas BBQ & picnic gazebo. Nice!
– 1km to Red Rooster and Convenience Store
– 1.2km to Blue Mountain Hotel
– 2.3km to Harlaxton Primary School
– 3.7km to Toowoomba State High School
NOW IS THE TIME to activate your idea here!
JACQUI WALKER SELLS is standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm an on-site meeting. POUNCE ON PARK PROXIMITY AND POTENTIAL PRONTO.
***ADDITIONAL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: $648.15 net half-year
– Water Access (per approved dwelling constructed): $281.07 net half-year + use
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.