ATTENTION: DEVELOPERS! 22 Glenvale Road is the #1 site to seize for a profitable 6 Unit development located 400 metres to iconic Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre.
I SAID: “400 metres to major shopping centre!!!”
– Development approval granted for 6 Multiple Dwelling Units
– Council Decision Notice OW/2016/1989 (19/05/2016)
– Remove or demolish existing house
PROPOSAL FACTS & FIGURES:
– 6 proposed Units are each 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1 garage
– 2 of 6 units (at rear) are 2 level units
– Unit sizes range from 105m2 – 127m2
– Site coverage (including garages) is 59.5%
– Driveway/hardstand area 231.4m2
– Allotment size: 1,027m2
– Allotment dimensions: 22m wide x 47m deep (approx.)
– Comprehensive plans with Engineer’s specs available, together with fixtures & fittings schedule & landscape plan
– Opposite Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
– 190 metres to McDonalds
– 400 metres to major Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
– 400 metres to Convenience Plaza with drive-thru coffee (Clifford Square)
– 500 metre stroll to wide open space of Norman Park
– 1.2km to Concordia College
– 1.5km to Harristown State High School
– 1.7km to Newtown State Primary School
WITH ALL THIS on your doorstep, the scene is completely set for your profitable unit development.
JACQUI WALKER SELLS is standing by right now to provide you with the approved plans so you can SEIZE & PROFIT!
***ADDITIONAL RESEARCH courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Capital Growth: Average yearly growth of 2.4% to median price in Harristown each year for recent 10 years (Source: RP Data)
– Rental Market: Median asking rent for Harristown is $330 per week
– Development Zone: Mixed Density Residential / Mixed Housing (Toowoomba)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– State School Catchment: Newtown Primary (P-6, 1.7km) & Harristown High (7-12, 1.5km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.