JACQUI WALKER presents this very special opportunity to build a fantastic family home on this large half-acre corner allotment in Kingsthorpe.
SET ON THE CORNER of East and George Streets and recently re-zoned ‘Residential’, let’s take a closer LOOK:
– Half an acre !!!
– 2,023m2 corner allotment
– North-eastern aspect captures morning sun and whole day’s lovely passing sunlight
– Level site
– 50.5 metre frontage to East Street x 40.0 metre frontage to George Street
– Plenty of room for a large shed … so everyone’s happy here!
– Forget hassles with NO special encumbrances … I SAID: ‘ Zero, nil, none! ‘
– Vacant land, ready to build subject to council approval
– Recently re-zoned to ‘Residential’
– 450m to Store, Post Office and Community Hall
– 950m to Medical Centre and Pharmacy
– 1km to Primary School
NOW IS THE MOMENT to activate your goals on this amazing level half-acre corner allotment with north-eastern aspect.
HOW GOOD is the corner allotment??!! #Rare #Better #YouWantThis
YOUR HOME & LIFE will be amazing here, so I’m available right now to answer your questions. On-site meeting welcome. MAKE YOUR GOALS HAPPEN NOW!
***Disclaimer: All care taken, however you’re encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.