HAVE YOU HEARD? Build your dream home here and get the $15k Home Builder Stimulus!
JACQUI WALKER presents this vacant 1,500 square metre block of land for your sensational dream home.
YOU MUST HEAR about THESE 5 REASONS why this is the BEST allotment in the ‘Rosella Gardens’ estate:
– Secluded end of cul-de-sac position
– Unchallenged sensational views to the north-east/north-west arc
– A beautifully elevated setting
– Bordered on the eastern boundary by a lovely park
– Running slightly down hill on the north-east side of the ridge that Peters Road runs along, this block is shielded from the cold south-west winds that race across Gowrie Little Plain
THE DIMENSIONS ARE LISTED BELOW, and SOIL TEST information can be made available. The Buyer can anticipate quality surrounding homes, due to a building COVENANT on this allotment and other allotments across ‘Rosella Gardens’ estate.
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Wow! A lovely park on the eastern boundary
– 6 minutes to Meringandan Primary School (approx. 5km)
– 7 minutes to convenience store and iconic Meringandan Hotel
– 11 minutes Highfields Secondary College (approx. 10.5km)
THIS BEAUTIFUL ALLOTMENT OPPORTUNITY is the pick of ‘Rosella Gardens’ estate! Surrounded by quality designer homes, and with the $15k Home Builder Stimulus available, now is the moment to BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME HERE!
BUILDING on Meringandan West’s BEST ALLOTMENT begins with a look, so I’m online now for your call or message. It’s the most sensational opportunity, SO SEE.
***USEFUL SPECS by Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Soil Test: Available
– Allotment Dimensions: 50.13m x 30.04m approx.
– Allotment Size: 1,500 square metres
– Real Property Description: L31 on SP287000, TRC ref: 7543753
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent Water Access: $175.55 net 1/2 yr + use
– Recent General Rates for this vacant allotment: $630.32 net 1/2 yr + use
– Building Covenant: Applies on the land as to building types and times
– Land Use: ‘Vacant Urban Land’
– State School Zone: Meringandan Primary (P-6, approx. 5km) and Highfields Secondary College (7-12, approx. 10.5km)
– Internet: Completed home can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you’re encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.