ENVISION YOURSELF arriving home at sunset through a securely gated entry and a long private driveway – where the rewards of your skill and hard work await at your luxuriously built home which maximises space surprisingly.
TODAY VISION CAN BECOME REALITY, because right now Jacqui Walker presents this RARE building allotment in first-class Rangeville – opposite the Primary School and a perfect 450 metres to High Street Shopping Centre.
10 SECOND GLANCE:
– A long private driveway leads to this rare vacant allotment
– 471 square metres total
– Site services already provided
– Allotment dimensions:
—– Approx. 20.2m wide at rear boundary, north
—– Approx. 40.3m deep on long driveway side, west
—– Approx. 16.0m deep on shorter side, east
– Owner bought the updated home at front and has now activated the development approval for subdivision
– Development Zone: Mixed Density Residential
– Current Land Use: Single Dwelling
– Known as: Proposed Lot 2 on Survey Plan 303035
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Handy! Opposite Rangeville Primary School
– 350m to Parsons Street Park
– 450m to High Street Shopping Centre
– 950m to Picnic Point iconic waterfall and park
– 1.7km to Centenary Heights High School
NOW is the moment to ACTIVATE YOUR VISION on this RARE RANGEVILLE allotment.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by to answer your questions or to arrange an on-site chat. SO SEE, CREATE, LIVE AND GAIN!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– How’s the property market in Rangeville?
::::: Of the 160 properties listed for sale in Rangeville in 2020, 154 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 11.3 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.