HERE’S YOUR CHANCE to create the ACREAGE DREAM here on this hidden pocket of almost 3 acres in Withcott!
IN A HIDDEN POCKET, imagine what you could create here on this VACANT TRANQUIL ALLOTMENT.
THERE’S MORE space … more tree-life … more peace … and a lot LESS PRICE!!
SO LET’S take a closer look:
– Allotment size: 2.89 acres approx.
– Highlight: Bordered by gorgeous creek, YET ZERO FLOODING during 2011 floods
– Town Water Access: yes
– Sewerage: septic system
– Power: will be available
– Waste Collection: yes
– Neighboured by:
::: North and west-side: Residential allotments
::: Rear south-side: Creek, YET ZERO flooding in 2011 floods
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 680 metres to fuel, medical and convenience shopping
– 1.3km to Withcott Primary School
::: Parkridge Drive is on the school bus route
– 9 mins or 8km to Queens Park / Toowoomba CBD
– 9km to Centenary Heights High School
IMPORTANT TIP: For your on-site meeting with us, please input ’71 Parkridge’ to your GPS.
WITH MORE space … more tree-life … more peace … and a lot LESS PRICE, today is the day to get this BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE allotment in Withcott.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re available right now to answer your questions. On-site meeting welcome. GET NEARLY 3 ACRES HERE NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Recent General Rates UNIMPROVED Allotment: $292.42 net 1/2 yr
– Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
– Land Classification: Rural Acreage
– Real Property Description: Lot 39 on Survey Plan 323361
– State School Zone: Withcott Primary (P-6, 1.3km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 9.1km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you’re encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.