SO YOU WANT three decks and sprawling indoor living zones?
AND it must be under 20 minutes to Toowoomba?
THEN THIS one’s the one! This sensational move by Jacqui Walker is a blissful lifestyle package on MORE THAN ONE ACRE featuring 2 fantastic living areas and a beautiful sense of sanctuary.
TOP 6 FEATURES:
– 3 sensational deck areas!
– Wow, look at that sprawling parents’ retreat
– A perfect package of 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 4 car accommodation
– The most enchanting Arbour and walking bridge … moments of bliss!
– Easier access IN AND OUT via the value-adding CORNER ALLOTMENT
– Total of 24 solar panels across 2 sides of the house roof
ACROSS THE ACRE-PLUS allotment, it’s so blissful:
– I SAID: ‘ More than an acre here !!! ‘
– Wow: THREE DECK AREAS
::::: Rear L-deck to the north, and a front L deck, and a side verandah from the dining room
– The yard is fully-fenced for safer play, and LEVEL too
– The most enchanting Arbour and walking bridge … life will be pure bliss here
– A large path for growing veges
– A flourishing area of citrus trees
– And a compost recycling station
– Set on a value-adding corner allotment
::::: With CHOICE of entry/exit to Lobwein Street OR Goombungee Meringandan Rd
– Accommodation for FOUR CARS:
::::: A double lock-up garage, 6m x 6m
::::: And a 2 bay carport, 6m x 6m
– Security screens for added peace of mind
– A handy garden shed
– And a tall covered bay for the trailer
– 2 large RAINWATER TANKS
– And TOWN WATER connection
– A septic system
– And an XL hot water system
LET’S ZOOM IN on the sprawling family home:
– Attractive formal entry via the fantastic front DECK
– A large lounge room
::::: It’s all about comfort here with reverse-cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan
– Dining room made for happy mealtimes
::::: Capturing high-gloss floating timber floors
::::: A bonus TV point and handy cupboard
::::: This flows to a lovely VERANDAH
– Experience the BIG KITCHEN with sophisticated black and white tones
::::: The Entertainer will love TWO rare fridge spaces, side-by-side
::::: Ample cupboards, lots of bench space and many drawers
::::: Electric cooking, rangehood, oven, tea & coffee zone, and a microwave recess too
– Wow, ALL FOUR bedrooms boast reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Master Suite:
::::: The PARENTS’ RETREAT flows to the air-conditioned master bedroom
:::::::: Currently used as a large 3.3m x 5m home office
::::: Private toilet to ENSUITE
::::: And the LARGE WALK-IN ROBE you want
::::: Large 5m x 3.6m bedroom flows to the main north-facing DECK
– The other bedrooms are well away from the master suite
::::: All with air conditioning, all with ceiling fans and 2 with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bathtub, vanity, XL heat light and a useful cupboard
– And doing the laundry will never feel like a chore
::::: So stylish with glam subway tiles
::::: Contemporary sink
::::: With cupboards and benches galore
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 2-3 minutes to convenience store and iconic Meringandan Hotel, 2.2km
– 3 minutes to Meringandan Primary School, 1.7km
– 8 minutes to Highfields Secondary College, approx. 7.4km
THE OWNERS LOVE their blissful sanctuary here – and you will too. Everything’s beautifully presented, and oohhh those pleasant gardens and that wonderful outlook!
WITH three decks, sprawling indoor living and a total sense of country sanctuary – yet less than 20 minutes to Toowoomba – YOU’VE FOUND IT!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. MAKE THIS YOUR PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE MOVE TODAY!
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
– How’s the property market in Meringandan West?
::::: Of the 55 properties listed for sale in Rockville between July 2020 – July 2021, 53 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 10 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Orientation: South to front road
– Land Size: 4,307 square metres … that’s almost 1.1 acres
– Allotment Dimensions on longest sides: 80.2m east x 54.2m north approx
– Construction: Hardiplank
– Land Use: Dwelling – Large Housesite
– Real Property Description: Lot 32 on Registered Plan 186369
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: $797.28 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
– Town water? Yes
– Bin service? Yes
– State School Zone: Meringandan Primary (P-6, 1.7km); Highfields State Secondary College (7-12, 7.4km)
– Internet: NBN connectivity via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you’re encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.