Each unit features:-
– 1 good sized carpeted bedroom, fitted with built-in robe
– Spacious carpeted lounge room
– Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with electric cooking appliances
– Good sized bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Laundry located downstairs
– Single covered carport
– Complex currently returning $1,030 per week
– Approximately 6.7% return
Perfectly situated in a convenient Harristown location close to Westridge Shopping Centre, University of Southern Queensland and only a short drive to the city centre, 35 Obst Street is a smart investment with great returns, nearby to great amenities and makes for a perfect ‘set & forget’ investment property.
This quiet and spacious complex, is always popular with tenants due to the convenient location and is a high growth investment for the astute investor. With the shortage of one bedroom units available in Toowoomba the demand is high, resulting in a low vacancy rate.
Unit 1 offers living over 2 levels and on the lower level features a spacious carpeted lounge room, neat and tidy kitchen equipped with electric cooking appliances, single bowl sink and plenty of cupboards, the dining room is adjacent to the kitchen. On the upper level you will find a good sized carpeted bedroom, bathroom with shower and vanity plus separate toilet. For unit 1 there is a single detached shed to house your vehicle.
Units 2 to 5 features single level living with a large carpeted bedroom, fitted with built-in robe, spacious open plan lounge and living space, neat and tidy eat-in kitchen equipped with electric cooktop and oven, single bowl sink and ample cupboards, good sized bathroom with shower, toilet plus separate vanity and storage cupboard. Each unit features a covered single carport for your vehicle with the laundry situated at the rear of the carport.
Investors – this is a fantastic investment opportunity with the complex currently returning a total of $1,030 per week through our RE/MAX Success Property Management Department. That’s approximately a 6.7% return!
– Unit 1 – $195 per week on a periodic lease
– Unit 2 – $225 per week until 2nd April 2022
– Unit 3 – $200 per week until 12th January 2022
– Unit 4 – $210 per week until 29th September 2022
– Unit 5 – $200 per week until 30th June 2022
Now Is Your Chance! For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General Rates: $3,082.17 net per half year
Water rates: $314.95 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Darling Heights State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School