THIS SMARTLY UPDATED DUPLEX in preferred Kearneys Spring is now for sale.
INVESTOR 8-POINT SNAPSHOT:
– 2 x Side-by-Side Units on 1 whole title
– Each with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a single carport
– Brick and tile construction set on 653 sq mtr allotment
– Together, the Duplex earns $525 per week total, through our office
::: Unit 1 – $255/wk leased until 11/01/22
::: Unit 2 – $270/wk leased until 5/10/22
::::: That’s a 4.96% gross rent return p.a.
::::::: You could increase combined rents to $570-$600 at the end of the current leases
::::::: That’d yield you up to 5.67% p.a.
– Recent General Rates: $1,690.90 net 1/2 yr whole title
– Recent Water Access: $314.95 per Unit net 1/2 yr + use
– Body Corp: Nil, you get the whole title!
– 2 x 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan living rooms
– Updated kitchens
::: Electric cooktop, electric oven
::: Single bowl sink
::: Plenty of bench space and cupboards
– Each bathroom offers shower, vanity and toilet
::: Combined with laundry
– Timber flooring and security screens to doors and windows
– Roller blinds to windows
– Cobblestone courtyard with garden between the units
– Shared grassed backyard with clothes lines to either side
– Single carport for each Unit
– 80 metres to Nell E. Robinson ovals and playground
– 1.1km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
– 2.4km to Centenary Heights High School
– 2.6km to Middle Ridge Primary School
TODAY’S THE DAY to get the income security and capital growth of this smartly updated Duplex on a 653 sq mtr allotment in highly-regarded Kearneys Spring.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, the Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
– Allotment Size: 653 square metres
– State School Catchment: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6); Centenary Heights High (7-12)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.